4. Extract the downloaded Odin3.09 zip file and run the Odin3 v3.09.exe file as an administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
5. Now connect your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to your computer via USB cable
6. In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3. 7. Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
8. Now, extract the downloaded firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with extension .tar.md5
9. In Odin screen, click on AP (PDA in older Odin) button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension (The firmware file look something like: N7100XXUFND4_N7100OJVFND3_N7100XXUFND3_HOME.tar.md5)
10. Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait few moments.
11. Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background
12. Your phone should automatically reboot after completion
13. You can now disconnect your phone from computer
Congrats! you have just finished the tutorial to update Android 4.4.2 KitKat official firmware on Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100. Hope you successfully completed the update process.
Get the Firmware Below